CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blessed

As you can see, there has been a six month gap between posts. I began the blog site while I was pregnant because I wanted to have a way to keep all of the important people in our lives up to date with our little one to come. Since the past few months have been such a flurry of activity, I wanted to bridge the gap with a collage of Ella. As you can see our beautiful newborn girl has grown and changed so very much. She is our ray of sunshine and her smiles, kisses and giggles have brough us endless joy. Her personality has continued to develop and we are always amazed at her love for people, delight in music... especially Old McDonald and enjoyment of nature. She starts our day off with the sound of her little voice singing us to be awake and come play. The only way to descibe just how wonderful it has been is to tell you that we are truly very blessed.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah! I am so excited to finally see you blogging. I love the background you picked and I am looking forward to keeping up with you, Ella and Brian through your blog. I love you girl and miss you so much! I'll always be looking forward to that next visit to Florida when we can chat face to face instead of through the phone.

Tom Kirkendall said...

Hi Dawn - beautiful family - thanks for praying for Jake. Not sure how else to connect with you. Here is our contact information: tomkirkendall@gmail.com tom cell 408.596.1860